Google Sugar Dot Cookies: White on White Wedding Sugar Cookies with Royal Icing

Thursday, July 5, 2012

White on White Wedding Sugar Cookies with Royal Icing

I made some wedding cookies this week.  I wanted a design that wasn't cutesie, but more of a classic. I thought that white on white scrolls or vines would be perfect.

I did the piping free-hand onto two sizes of hearts.  No two are identical.  They came out pretty well.

They look nice with some simple, white daisies.

I want to try scroll work or vines again.  Next time - two different colors, wet-on-wet.

11 comments:

  1. These look so nice! I love your scroll work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I wish i knew how to do the swirly design!
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just played around on paper first to get the feel of it. Give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What size tip did you use to make the piped vines and scrolls? These are SO lovely! Just what I want to make for my daughter's wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Most likely I used a l.5 PME tip.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks! Very helpful to know what type of tip to use!

    Your cookie diary is AWESOME! You are really creative and it's just wonderful to visit your site. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty cookies

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very lacy scroll work - can't wait to see the two wet colors that will be pretty

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...