Google Sugar Dot Cookies: Engagment Sugar Cookies with Royal Icing Glaze

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Engagment Sugar Cookies with Royal Icing Glaze

I've done three sets of engagement cookies in the recent weeks.

But first, here's one that I did many months ago, but never posted. The design for the cookie on the top right came from here.  Sweet stick figure engagement couples.  I made rolled royal icing roses for the girls' hair.


The ones below, I just made recently.  It was for a Maryland crab feast engagement party!  That's the "save the date" calendar that I've done a few times.  I love it.  The design is Haniela's.

My calendars came out much better this time.  I used the Kopykake for the lines instead of free-handing.  I also used dragees for the engagement ring instead of sugar as I did above.


And one more stick figure set. . .

These are a little different, huh?  It was for my cousin's engagement party.  The party and the wedding have a football theme.  I merged the dress cut outs with mini football cut outs.  I love that the footballs are pink.  Very girly.

8 comments:

  1. You know I love them. AND, have a wonderful time at Cookie Con.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Marian! I'm excited about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want one like this ... I & E

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to make them for you if you're in MD. I only sell locally. http://SugarDotCookies.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What did you use to make the stick figures?

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...