Google Sugar Dot Cookies: Wedding Sugar Cookies

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Wedding Sugar Cookies

My sister got married last weekend and of course I made cookies for the reception. She chose the shapes and the colors and asked for about 110 cookies. Pretty much free reign. Love that.

My Dad and niece helped. My Dad flooded every single heart and quite a few of the large flowers. My niece did some flooding and piped all of the small flowers. They were a HUGE help!

Here's my Dad flooding away. He did an amazing job! I knew he would.


And here are the cookies.....


My niece also made 200 cupcakes! And they were amazing! Lots of different cake flavors, fillings and icing flavors. Very impressive. I wish I had a photo of them.



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...