Google Sugar Dot Cookies: Ice Cream Cone Sugar Cookies with Royal Icing

Friday, July 12, 2013

Ice Cream Cone Sugar Cookies with Royal Icing

A simple, yet fun cookie design - ice cream cones!

These were made on a whim.  A few days ago, I had my first health department inspection.  *gulp*

The inspector needed to watch me in action at the bakery.  *gulp*

I didn't have an order due just then, but needed to make cookies.  On my way out of the door to the inspection, I grabbed an ice cream cutter. I planned to leave these cookies at the bakery to be sold.



One hour later, I passed!  With flying colors, I might add.  There was just one strike against me.  Apparently I'm supposed to keep all receipts for egg purchases from the last 90 days - at the bakery.  Who knew?  Not me.  Somehow I missed that little tidbit.  In case there's ever an egg recall, my receipts are supposed to be there so that the eggs can be tracked.  I had 30 days to correct this infraction.  It took me one day.  My receipts are there.  Done!  Shew! Yay!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...