Google Sugar Dot Cookies: Sugar Decorating Class - February 2014

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Sugar Decorating Class - February 2014

How to Decorate Sugar Cookies with Royal Icing Class in Frederick, MD
February, 2014

The class was held just before Valentine's Day.

These were the sample cookies that I made......

Notice how most of the shapes were decorated in two different ways?  That was the point of this class.  It was super fun and a great group!

That's me chatting about cookie decorating to the table full of students......

The students mixing up royal icing......

Getting that consistency juuuuuust right.......

My star pupil (who has attended every single one of my classes!) demonstrating how to make icing bullets......

The whole class after coloring the icing.....

Doesn't the table look so pretty  - all set up for the decorating?......


Here they are getting to work.  They did a great job.....

My next cookie decorating class isn't schedule yet, but I'm thinking it will be April, 214.



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...