Google Sugar Dot Cookies: Happy Birthday Cookies

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Happy Birthday Cookies

Sugar Cookies Decorated with Royal Icing - Mom's Birthday

These cookies were for MY mom!  You know the story about the cobbler's children having no shoes?  Well this cookier's family rarely gets cookies.  If I'm not making cookies for an order, I rarely get up the energy to make them for my own family events.

Not this time!  My mom is my biggest fan.  She thinks I'm the greatest cookie decorator on earth.  Luckily surfing the net is not among her finest talents.  We'll just let her keep believing that.

She had a milestone birthday last month and a big ol' party.  I HAD to make cookies just for her.

Her favorite color is blue so......

Lots of flowers......

Candles, balloons, cupcakes, presents, and a special message just for her.....


I know my mom all too well.  Before anyone could take a cookie, I asked her which ones she'd like.  I KNEW that she would want to freeze some.  To keep.  To look at.  To bring out and show people.  That's what she does.  

And that's just what she did.  :)


Happy Birthday to my sweet mama.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...