Google Sugar Dot Cookies: 15th Birthday - Cookie Decorating Party

Saturday, August 2, 2014

15th Birthday - Cookie Decorating Party

 Cookie Decorating Birthday Party

My second cookie decorating party was in celebration of a sweet young lady's 15th birthday.  Just look at these cutie pies.  These girls were the sweetest.  I loved every minute of being with them.


Getting ready to decorate.......

They were getting into it......



Blowing out the candle......

Finished cookies.....


Can you see the birthday cake cookie with the candle in it on one of the trays?  Dang I wish I had gotten a close up of it!  Each of the girls had a hand in decorating that one for the birthday girl.  (I told you they were cutie pies!)


If you're in the Middletown / Frederick, MD area and would like to book your own birthday or private cookie decorating party, you can read more about it and contact me here.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...