Google Sugar Dot Cookies: Christmas Cookies 2014

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Christmas Cookies 2014

Christmas Sugar Cookies Decorated with Royal Icing

So here's what I've worked on for this Christmas!

25 gift boxes- each with 6 snowmen and 6 snowman faces.....

Rudolph love!  Big ol' hearts for noses....

More Rudolphs.  The side-view is a new cutter for me this year.  I have a love/hate relationship with this guy.  Love the look.  Hated getting the dough out of cutter.  The antlers fought me.

Christmas cupcakes....

Stockings.  I love wet-on-wet for stockings.  So fun and such pretty results.....

Christmas Trees....sprinkles, decorated, snow covered.  A lovely Christmas forest.......

Personalized Snowmen as a corporate thank you gift.....

Personalized stockings for a family.....

Snowman Love!  More hearts.  The heart sprinkles are new so I had to use them!  I thought they'd be cute on snowmen......

But I got a little carried away.  Hearts as cute rosy cheeks?  Nope.....

Santa...I love that big ol' Santa.  He's a new cutter this year.....

Hedgehogs and Stockings.  No, those are not porcupines.  At least they're not supposed to be.  :)

They were to go along with a gift of The Mitten to some pre-schoolers. This photo was sent to me......

When thinking about the design for the hedgehogs, I thought that chocolate jimmies would work perfectly.  Not.  Looks like a hot mess......

I made lots of cookie pops this year.  Christmas tree pops.....

Santa's Mustache pops....

Stocking pops.....

Here are just some of the Christmas cookies.......


Shew!  What a great cookie month!

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Lands, you were busy!!! I like your Santa set and commiserate with you on getting dough out of the cutter for the reindeer antlers. I have a darling sleigh cutter but always tear off the front runner because it's so narrow.

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...