Google Sugar Dot Cookies: Cookie Decorating Party - January 2015

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Cookie Decorating Party - January 2015

Cookie Decorating Party - Sugar Cookies with Royal Icing


We'll be decorating snowmen, snowflakes, hats, and mittens this month.

Cookies will be baked and icing will be prepared ahead - ready for you to decorate.

Bring a friend (and a bottle of wine if you'd like!) and enjoy the evening! 

Take home 12 cookies that YOU decorated.


January 17, 6:30 - 8:30 pm

Middletown, MD
Join me!

Register through my website.

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I just love these! I am an amateur cookie decorator - just starting out. Can you please tell me what color the blue is? It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Most likely - Americolor Royal Blue. :)

      Delete

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...