Google Sugar Dot Cookies: Gender Reveal Mini Crab Cookies

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Gender Reveal Mini Crab Cookies

Mini Crab Sugar Cookies Decorated with Royal Icing

These cookies were for a baby shower.  "Maryland is for Crabs" after all.


I had been wanting to try gender reveal cookies for quite some time.  With some of the extra mini crabs, I gave it a whirl.

Not sure how successful it was.  I was hoping that when someone bites into the cookie, pink or blue icing would be revealed.  I would have liked the colored icing to be more prominent.

I'll have to try this again sometime.  Perhaps coloring the pink and blue a tad darker.  Perhaps more of it.

Cookies are available for order through my website.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...