Google Sugar Dot Cookies: Hot Air Balloon Sugar Cookies

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Hot Air Balloon Sugar Cookies

Hot Air Balloon Sugar Cookies with Royal Icing


These cookies were made for a couple's first anniversary.  I made cookies for their wedding last year.  The bride's mom contacted me and asked if I would make the same cookies as a surprise anniversary gift.  I love that idea!

You can see those wedding cookies here.  The anniversary cookies needed to be shipped.  I was worried that the hot air balloons were too fragile for shipping so I suggested putting the balloon design onto a fancy rectangle.  I think that I like these even better!



Cookies are available for order through my website.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...