Google Sugar Dot Cookies: Tutorial - How to Cut Ribbon Quickly and Package Sugar Cookie Favors

Saturday, August 1, 2015

Tutorial - How to Cut Ribbon Quickly and Package Sugar Cookie Favors

How To Cut Ribbon Quickly
How to Package Sugar Cookie Favors for Local Pick Up/Delivery

I use curling ribbon to tie my cookie favor bags.  I can't believe that I used to put down a ruler and measure out every single ribbon.  That can take a long time when you need 100 or more pieces of ribbon!

One day, I finally got smart about it.  It now takes less than a minute to cut that much ribbon.

I bag my cookies, heat-seal them, then tie ribbon.

If the cookies are for local pick up (or if you deliver) , place the favors into a 10" x 10" cake box from BRP Box Shop.  Their boxes are really nice and sturdy.





 If the cookies are to be shipped, I bag them differently.   More info here.

I'm now offering Online Live Video Classes!  Would you like to learn how I bag my cookies for local pick up and for shipping?  I have a class on this very subject.  Check it out and join me!

https://www.sugardotcookies.com/onlineclasses.html


Read more.......
Posts on "Cookiepreneur Interviews"
Posts on "Cookies as Business".
Posts on " Poking Around the Kitchen".
Posts on "Commercial Kitchen"

Cookies are available for order through my website.

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I do the same thing with my BRP boxes! :) Great minds.... Nice trick for the ribbon, will definitely tell my son (aka ribbon cutter)!

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...