Google Sugar Dot Cookies: Tutorial - How to Ship Sugar Cookies

Thursday, August 13, 2015

Tutorial - How to Ship Sugar Cookies

 Tutorial - How to Pack Cookies for Shipping

Shipping sugar cookies is possible when they're packed well!  I was terrified of shipping and resisted for quite some time.  To expand my business, I finally decided to give it a try.

Thankfully I have two cookie friends, Amy and Cindy, that answered my questions and encouraged me!

*knock on wood* I've had great success with cookies arriving to my customers intact.





I'm now offering Online Live Video Classes!  Would you like to learn how I bag my cookies for shipping?  How I fill the bakery boxes then the shipping boxes?  The supplies I use?  I have an online class on this very subject!  Check it out and join me!

https://www.sugardotcookies.com/onlineclasses.html



Read more.......
Posts on "Cookiepreneur Interviews"
Posts on "Cookies as Business".
Posts on " Poking Around the Kitchen".
Posts on "Commercial Kitchen"

Cookies are available for order through my website.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...