Google Sugar Dot Cookies: Sugar Stamps

Friday, November 13, 2015

Sugar Stamps

Have you heard of Sugar Stamps?

It's an amazing new product that leaves the sweetest designs on meringues and other goodies!

This video speaks for itself!!!





I am soon to be an authorized distributor of Sugar Stamps in the US.  I'm just awaiting my order.  Then they'll be up for sale on my website.


Sign up for my mailing list or like my page on facebook to find out when they'll be available.

I am sooooo excited about this product!  I received some Sugar Stamp sheets to test out.  I was giddy at how easy and adorable the result was.  I didn't even make meringues (yet).  It was something else - so, so, easy.  I had dozens of little bite size treats in literally two minutes.

I have an idea for how to make Sugar Stamps work on decorated sugar cookies.  So excited!!

Stay tuned!

UPDATE: Sugar Stamps are now available through my website!

Pin It

5 comments:

  1. So cute and they look pretty easy too! I'm thinking they would be good filler cookies on trays and in treat bag.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Barbara! Great idea! They really are so easy and cute! Haven't seen you around in a long while! :)

      Delete
  2. Are Sugar Stamos the same as Sugar Sheets by Wilton except printed?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are Sugar Stamos the same as Sugar Sheets by Wilton except printed?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Leta. They are similar. I've never used Wilton. Sugar Stamps leave just a design. There's no taste or texture left behind like with Wilton.

      Delete

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...